Welcome to Confluence Craniosacral Therapy, located in downtown Glenwood Springs, owned and operated just by me, Claudia Putnam.
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy is a type of bodywork. It focuses on the central nervous system through the medium of cerebral spinal fluid (CSF). It is a non-invasive, non-mechanical approach that differs from other forms of bodywork in its calming, light-touch style. You remain fully clothed.
Craniosacral therapy can help with:
- generalized anxiety and monkey mind
- head injuries, even old ones
- PTSD & grief
- Surgery prep & recovery
- Chronic pain and other longstanding physical and mental conditions
- infant and perinatal adjustment processes
Comprehensive inquiry shows that high percentages of international biodynamic clients worldwide are highly satisfied with their outcomes over 5-10 sessions:
- 75% reported improvements in a specific condition
- 91% said their general health improved
- 89% referred to greater body awareness
- 94% said it increased their ability to cope with stress
- 215/237 reported an improved relationship with their condition
- 100% said they would recommend craniosacral work to a friend.
As the practitioner, I am your supporter and facilitator, not an interventionist.
I’m committed to reasonable rates.
To reach me:
Send an email. Look for a response within a day. (cputnam at massagetherapy (dot) com.)
Call me: 970-422-0419.
Or send a text.
Serving the Roaring Fork and Grand Valleys.