Welcome to Confluence Craniosacral Therapy, located in downtown Glenwood Springs, owned and operated just by me, Claudia Putnam.
COVID-19 update: I am again seeing clients at my office. Masks are required. Regular CST work can be important to a healthy nervous system, which in turn is important to immunity. We are in a period of high anxiety. I believe in the importance of touch and presence for healing. However, I have also had powerful experiences delivering CST across a distance, and it is not unusual for CST practitioners to offer services remotely. I also conduct remote CST sessions. This is helpful for people who live far from my office or who feel uncomfortable with in-person work during the pandemic. Please see my remote therapy page for more info on how it works or call 970-422-0419 to chat about it. Thank you, and best to you as you navigate the weeks and months ahead.
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy is a type of bodywork. It focuses on the central nervous system through the medium of cerebral spinal fluid (CSF). It is a non-invasive, non-mechanical approach that differs from other forms of bodywork in its calming, light-touch style. You remain fully clothed.
Craniosacral therapy can help with:
- generalized anxiety and monkey mind
- head injuries, even old ones
- PTSD & grief
- Surgery prep & recovery
- Chronic pain and other longstanding physical and mental conditions
- infant and perinatal adjustment processes
- pet health
- 75% reported improvements in a specific condition
- 91% said their general health improved
- 89% referred to greater body awareness
- 94% said it increased their ability to cope with stress
- 215/237 reported an improved relationship with their condition
- 100% said they would recommend craniosacral work to a friend.
As the practitioner, I am your supporter and facilitator, not an interventionist.
I’m committed to reasonable rates.
To reach me:
Call me: 970-422-0419.
Send an email. Look for a response within a day. (cputnam at massagetherapy (dot) com.)
Or send a text.
Serving the Roaring Fork and Grand Valleys.