Welcome to Confluence Craniosacral Therapy, located in downtown Glenwood Springs, owned and operated just by me, Claudia Putnam.
COVID-19 update: I am seeing clients at my office. I am fully vaccinated. If you are vaccinated, I don’t require you to wear a mask. I will wear one during the treatment itself, though. Regular CST work can be important to a healthy nervous system, which in turn is important to immunity. I believe in the importance of touch and presence for healing. However, I have also had powerful experiences delivering CST across a distance, and it is not unusual for CST practitioners to offer services remotely. This is helpful for people who live far from my office, who are too ill to leave home, or who feel uncomfortable with in-person work during the pandemic. Please see my remote therapy page for more info on how it works or call 970-422-0419 to chat about it. Thank you, and best to you as you navigate the weeks and months ahead.
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy is a type of bodywork. It focuses on the central nervous system through the medium of cerebral spinal fluid (CSF). It is a non-invasive, non-mechanical approach that differs from other forms of bodywork in its calming, light-touch style. You remain fully clothed.
Craniosacral therapy can help with:
- generalized anxiety and monkey mind
- head injuries, even old ones
- PTSD & grief
- Surgery prep & recovery
- Chronic pain and other longstanding physical and mental conditions
- infant and perinatal adjustment processes
- pet health
- 75% reported improvements in a specific condition
- 91% said their general health improved
- 89% referred to greater body awareness
- 94% said it increased their ability to cope with stress
- 215/237 reported an improved relationship with their condition
- 100% said they would recommend craniosacral work to a friend.
As the practitioner, I am your supporter and facilitator, not an interventionist.
I offer discounts to first responders, teachers, and veterans. But if you have other resources, such as a working spouse or a trust fund, and can afford the regular rate, please pay it. This enables me to help those who are truly in need. I trust what you say about your circumstances. Thank you!
To reach me:
Call me: 970-422-0419.
Send an email. Look for a response within a day. (cputnam at massagetherapy (dot) com.)
Or send a text.
Serving the Roaring Fork and Grand Valleys.